The Museum of Sex is seeking detail-oriented students to assist in the development of brand strategies, marketing and/or merchandising to assist in the restructure of its retail store.
Candidate must have a great attitude, a strong work ethic and the ability to start work immediately.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have an interest in gender and sexuality, as well as a refined aesthetic sensibility. Applicants who have experience or interest in luxury markets are encouraged to apply. This is a chance to develop thoughtful, high-quality sexually related design content that is informed by scholarship and intellectual leadership.
The graphic design intern will work directly with the museum’s Senior Graphic Designer to brand, design and produce a variety of design collateral in the design, beauty, and food & beverage sectors. This is a rare opportunity for the right candidate to be involved with an innovative and provocative company.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must be a college grad or working on a Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Communication Design or a related field.
- Essential experience required working on both Mac and PC platforms
- Proficiency in Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Must be creative and with keen eyes for detail and consistency
- Ability to work independently under pressure and on multiple projects at the same time
- Flexible in approach to tasks
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in the U.S. Unfortunately, we do not offer out of state relocation.
This is an unpaid internship for a 3 month probationary period with the possibility of a paid stipend. May become full time.
Please send a resume, cover letter and visual portfolio or website link to email@example.com. Applications will not be reviewed without a portfolio or work examples attached.